3117 Chelsea Court, Burnsville MN $348,500
<font size=”7″ color=”red”><strong>SOLD</strong</font>
Please note: This home is SOLD! Sorry! To see all ACTIVE Burnsville MN and surrounding communities, click here!
Stately colonial two-story home boasts five bedrooms, and about 2164 square feet finished above ground. Potential for finishing and adding a few hundred feet of living space is waiting for you in the lower level. Prestigious Cedarbridge neighborhood location is upscale, convenient, and is situated on the Minnesota River Valley Wooded Wildlife Refuge.
- Five bedrooms, with four of them on the upper level
- Three bathrooms, two of them are full, including private full master with separate shower and tub
- Formal dining room plus eat-in kitchen
- All appliances
- Main floor laundry
- Main floor family room
- Lower level walkout
- Incredible location is just 15 minutes to either Minneapolis or St. Paul, MSP airport, Mall of America, and very close to playgrounds, walking trails, parks, more.
- Total finished square footage is approximately 2364
- Real estate taxes are $3379
- Burnsville School District 191
Don’t sit on your hands. This is your chance to own a nice Burnsville colonial home in one of the best neighborhoods in town. It’s quiet and peaceful here. Call for more information. 612-296-0007
Incoming search terms:
- colonial homes minnesota for sale
- Colonial homes twincities
- colonial real estate twin cities
- colonial style homes for sale in minnesota
- one million dollar homes for sale on crystal lake in burnsville minnesota
Possibly related posts:
- Fishing and Homes on Crystal Lake Burnsville Minnesota, Dakota County. Crystal Lake is Burnsville’s largest lake, measuring 280 acres and...