7772 Village Street, Chanhassen MN $159,900
<font size=”7″ color=”red”><strong>SOLD</strong</font>
Attention: This home is SOLD! Don’t worry… you can see all active Chanhassen listings here.
Shiny as a new penny, and almost as cheap! Sharp decor and practical style.
- Two bedrooms
- Two baths
- Attached garage is oversized
- 927 finished square feet (approx)
- Real estate taxes are $1526
- Association fee is $125/month (almost free!)
- Arboretum Village Association
- No pet restrictions
- Chaska schools (112)
- Sunny bayed window
- West facing patio
- Great location
- Extra storage
- All appliances are included
Act on this Chanhassen townhome quickly before it gets away. This is a good price!
Possibly related posts:
- Edina luxury townhome in Cahill. Only $319,900 7444 Cahill Rd, Edina MN $314,900 SOLD! SORRY. BUT DON’T...
Tags: chanhassen real estate