837 Providence, Shakopee
One level end unit Shakopee Minnesota townhome for sale. No more stairs, no more lawnmower, no more snow-blower, no more outside work. Carefree living in the fastest growing county in the state! Easy access to metro areas via Hwy 169! Shakopee has more amenities than most communities on the north side of the Minnesota River! If you haven’t been around these parts, lately, you will be surprised by the amount of growth, change, and improvement to Shakopee!
Note (11/17) This home has SOLD. Sorry. But don’t worry.. we have others! See all active Minnesota real estate listings here.
- 1199 finished square feet
- Real estate taxes are $1498
- Two bedrooms
- Two full bathrooms
- Built in 2003
- Association fee is $152 per month, and includes water/sewer, snow/lawn, outside maintenance, garbage pick-up and professional management services
- Well maintained
- Turn-key condition
- Central air
- Attached garage
- Big utility room
- Forced air gas
- Central air
- Close to major and convenience shopping
- Shakopee school district (ISD 720)
We live in Shakopee, and we love it! Call 612-296-0007 for more information on this home.
Incoming search terms:
- townhomes minnesota
- shakopee one level townhomes
- providence pointe shakopee mn garage sales
- burnsville shakopee townhomes
- one level townhomes shakopee mn
Possibly related posts:
- Worst time to sell your Shakopee townhome? It’s a great time to buy one! Centex-built townhomes near Target and St. Francis Hospital Is this...