Bad idea! This idea should be of grave concern to real estate agents and to anyone who is buying or selling property. It should also be of concern to all service professionals. Here’s why:
- The taxing of Minnesota real estate services would have a massive accumulative effect because there are so many different services involved in every transaction.
- Minnesota real estate transactions are already taxed by deed and registry taxes
- Anything that would make housing less affordable during this housing slump is simply not smart.
- Other service industries are struggling right now, and a tax would have an adverse ripple effect on thousands of Minnesota businesses.
- South Dakota is already looking good to businesses in our state that feel that they are already paying an untoward amount of taxes.
Incoming search terms:
- apple valley mn detached townhouse real estate tax on 350000 00
Possibly related posts:
- House cleaning and maid services for Eden Prairie home owners and home sellers. Get some professional house cleaning service when preparing your Eden...