If you like to golf, why wouldn’t you want to live on a golf course? That would just make sense. And, if you were going to own a home on a golf course, why would you not want to live on the area’s premier 27 hole Pebble Creek Golf Course in Becker Minnesota?
You are closer to owning this Becker MN home on Pebble Creek Golf Course than you think. If price has been holding you up, your last obstacle has just disappeared. This one is affordable. It’s not very far away from Minneapolis, either. Becker is in Sherburne County, just a few miles up MN Highway 10. Your family can come up all the time to visit. If you live on a golf course, your family will be visiting you all the time!
The carefree lifestyle that this twinhome offers you will give you plenty of time to golf all 27 holes!
13636 Bradley Blvd SE
Becker MN MLS 355237
- Two bedrooms
- Two baths, including full master
- Double garage
- Vaulted ceiling
- Loft area
- Big kitchen
- Finished square footage is approximately 2005
- Built in 1994
- Views of golf course from patio
- Main floor bedroom
- Main floor laundry
- All appliances are included
- Forced air gas heat
- Central air
- Low association fees
Incoming search terms:
- pebble creek golf course mn
- pebble creek golf course becker mn
- pebble creek becker
- homes for sale on bradley blvd becker mn
- living on the pebble creek golf mn
Possibly related posts:
- Detroit Lakes Cabins – Becker County MN Lake Homes and Waterfront Detroit Lakes, the seat of Becker County is synonymous with...