Chisago lake area homes for sale” is one of the most heavily used Google search terms that home buyers have been using to find this site. Is it the lakes? Is it the great fishing? Is it the natural beauty and rural character that this area maintains, despite its short distance to the Twin Cities? It’s hard to tell. Any one of these reasons are great reasons for searching here. One thing is certain; my website stats tell me that visitors are browsing for lake homes here.
Lake properties comprise a huge part of this market. Right now, according to the Northstar Regional MLS, there are about 81 single family Chisago lake area homes for sale on about two dozen different lakes, including Big Comfort, Kroon, Green Lake, North Center Lake, Chisago Lake, Spider, Sunrise, Trophy, Vibo, Wallmark, and more. The average asking price is $501,972, with an average size of 2357 finished square feet. The vast majority of these properties are priced between 300k and 500k. Brand new lake home opportunities on South Center Lake include new construction by Hartman & Son Builders Inc. Also, check out new construction by Hermanson Homes Inc on Spider Lake. There are also about a dozen townhomes and condos for sale that boast boat slips. Especially popular are the all-one-level townhomes for sale on Chisago Lake.
Why is this a good time to buy a lake home in this area?
- Interest rates are low. From an historical standpoint, they are extremely low.
- Lakeshore real estate has proven to be a good long term investment.
- Lakeshore is limited in supply, and will only become more limited. Right now there is still good inventory.
- Prices are good.
- You have always wanted a home on the lake. You are a Minnesotan. It’s in your blood.
- There are excellent fishing lakes here. As you know, just about any puddle of water in Minnesota has fish in it. This area contains outstanding fishing lakes and large, fully recreational lakes as well.
- Gas prices are high. Let’s face it. Low gas prices will never be seen again. Save money on gas. You do not have to drive all the way up to Northern Minnesota to enjoy a nice lake home. The Chisago lake area is very conveniently located just a short drive north of the Twin Cities.
It’s a no brainer. Give me a call at 612-296-0007 and go shopping for your Minnesota lake home.
Incoming search terms:
- homes for sale in chisago lakes mn
- are there any fish in Wallmark lake chisago city MN
- sunrise lake chisago mn
- short sale townhomes on lakes in chisago county
- one level town homes near chisago lakes mn
Possibly related posts:
- Brainerd Lakes Area Lake Homes and Lakeshore Cabins for Sale Check out some dandy Brainerd Lakes area lakeshore homes and...