“MN lakeshore foreclosure” is a common search term for Google these days, especially among people who are looking for property close to the metro. Demand for foreclosed Chisago MN lake homes and lakefront property is being driven by five factors:
- Historically low credit rates
- Jumbo loan underwriting has loosened up recently, and jumbo loan rates are dropping to levels that are close to conventional mortgage rates.
- The $8,000 tax credit has made lower end MN lakeshore listings more attainable for first-time home buyers. The new FHA plans to “advance” the credit for home purchases is expected to stimulate more sales.
- Chisago County enjoys a permanent demand for lakefront properties because of its close proximity to Minneapolis.
- The lakes offer superb recreational activities, including water skiing and fishing. It also contains a number of excellent walleye lakes.
Right now, there are only eight foreclosed Chisago County MN lake home listings for sale on the MLS/IDX system. At the time of this post, lakeshore purchase opportunities can be found on South Center, Coon, and Comfort Lake, among others.
There are also a few waterfront listings priced under 200K on:
- Roubour Lake
- North Center Lake
- Chain Lake
- Chisago Lake
You can also see all types of Chisago County lakeshore real estate listings.
If you are interested in seeing any of these listings, please contact us.
Incoming search terms:
- lake homes for sale in chisago county mn
- chisago county mn lake home foreclosures
- lakeshore property chisago co mn
- foreclosure lake homesnchisago county
- lake home foreclosures in chi sago county
Possibly related posts:
- Find Out About Crow Wing County Lake Home Foreclosures If you are a Minnesotan, you want a lake shore...