If you live in a Hawthorne townhome in Eden Prairie MN, you can cut through the woods with a fishing pole and a can of black leeches to catch walleye. You don’t need a boat to fish in Mitchell Lake.
See ALL Eden Prairie townhomes for sale at this link.
Hawthorne Association is meticulously maintained by a professional management group called Rockford Inc. Fees are low, and all common elements are impeccable.
Large grassy areas grace this beautiful Eden Prairie townhome neighborhood.
Tree-lined cul-de-sac drives with extra guest parking characterize this neighborhood.
This associaton is nestled among trees, water, recreation trails, and wildlife. The neighborhood is quiet, clean, well kept, and peaceful.
The association is located on Dell Road south of Hwy 5 near the beautiful architecture of the new Eden Prairie fire station, with easy access to the new Highway 212.
End unit two car homes start in the low $200s, and feature:
- Two bedrooms
- Two baths, including half bath on main level, and a walk-thru master bath upstairs!
- Two car attached insulated garage. Plenty of extra parking.
- Loft and skylight
- Gas fireplace
- Vaulted living room and 10 foot kitchen and dining room ceilings
- Formal dining and kitchen with snack bar/island.
- Private patio
- All appliances
- Big walk-in closets
- Low fees. Townhome association is only $120 per month and includes, snow/lawn, outside maintenance, hazard insurance, and water/sewer. Vigilant maintenance by Rockford Company. Well maintained exterior elements, grass, driveways, roads, and landscaping. Good neighborhood to protect your investment in this Eden Prairie townhome.
- Built in 1995
- Approximately 1423 square feet finished.
- Eden Prairie schools (ISD 272)
Interior units include single car garage, fireplace, large walk-in closets, two bedrooms, 1.5 baths, ten foot ceilings, and start in the $170’s. There are three different styles, and square footage is about 1200 finished.
Back to Eden Prairie MN real estate…