Eden Prairie townhomes come in all shapes, sizes, and price ranges, and are especially popular with corporate transients, first time buyers, and snowbirds.
Eden Prairie Minnesota townhomes recently listed on the Northstar MLS:
- The Eden Prairie real estate market is “landlocked.” This means that if you purchase Eden Prairie townhomes and you sell them later, you will not be competing with a large number of brand new townhouses.
- Eden Prairie schools have a reputation for excellence.
- A large number of national corporations are headquartered here. The economy is strong and vibrant.
- Eden Prairie offers easy access via freeways to all parts of the Twin Cities.
- There are a number of Eden Prairie townhome foreclosures, REO’s and short sale listings at incredible prices right now.
- Ryland-built Hennepin Village offers European style row houses, one levels, and two story Eden Prairie MN detached townhomes.
- Staring Lake Association offers several styles of Pulte-built town houses, including two story slab-on-grade, courtyard three level town homes with tuck-under garages, all one level units, plus rambler style homes with lookout and walkout basements.
- Stylish Centex two story side by side units are found in Hawthorne and Pinebrook Associations. Both of these neighborhoods are adjacent to woods and wildlife, and have wonderful recreational trails.
- Bearpath townhomes offer the comfort and security of a gated community, plus views and use of a world-class golf course.
- Very affordable Rottlund-built Eden Prairie side by side townhouses can be found at the corner of Dell and MN Hwy 5 at Summerfield and Jamestown Associations.
- Hartford Place is home to a variety of styles built by Pulte, and is just a stone’s thr0w from the Eden Prairie Center.
- Mitchell Village East and Mitchell Village West boast dramatic two story Centex-built townhomes with cathedral ceilings, big dining rooms, and three bedrooms.