Do Hansel and Gretel live in this Minneapolis home for sale? The Three Bears? This one must be enchanted and it looks like it is straight out of a Grimm Brothers children’s book. Even Snow White with all of her dwarfs could not put together perennial gardens like these. Not even her Fairy Godmother.
This Minneapolis home is SOLD! Sorry! However you can find active Minneapolis real estate listings here.
Take a good look at this house from the outside. You might just see it twinkle!
The photos say everything you need to know about this house. However, if I don’t write some more, you might think I am lazy!
- Three bedrooms, with two on the main level
- Two bathrooms
- Hardwood floors, in case you did not notice
- Approximately 1800 finished square feet
- Built in 1930. This was a very good year for Minneapolis home building. The pride of craftsmanship characteristic of that era really shows!
- Great Nokomis South Minneapolis neighborhood
- Minneapolis real estate taxes are $3119
- Nice perennials
- Very close to Minnehaha Creek
Call me to see this special Minneapolis home for sale. Call me at 612-296-0007.
Possibly related posts:
- Affordable New Hope Minnesota Home for sale 6011 Boone Ave N New Hope MN $159,900. Almost free!...