Do you need some good reasons for purchasing Northern MN cabins in Fifty Lakes MN? The City of Fifty Lakes conducted a 2011 survey to determine what major factors influenced home owners to purchase Fifty Lakes MN lake homes, cabins, lakeshore, and other properties. Here they are in order of importance:
- Environment: lakes, woods, fishing, hunting, and the “up north” feel. Own one of these Fifty Lakes lake homes or cabins and you will always have plenty of great outdoor adventures.
- Small town: quiet, peaceful, rural, uncrowded. Owners of Fifty Lakes lakeshore cabins enjoy a serene environment.
- Location: Close to Crosslake and Emily. Buy one of these Fifty Lakes homes and you will be able to drive to Brainerd to do major shopping. The Twin Cities is not very far.
- Property and cost: Fifty Lakes lakeshore properties are affordable. Property taxes are low.
- Family and friends: Don’t worry if you don’t have any family and friends up here yet. Own one of these Crow Wing County lakefront homes or cabins and your relatives will be visiting you all the time. You will also make plenty of new friends here.
Explore all of the Fifty Lakes lake homes, cabins, and lakeshore properties for sale, including waterfront on Eagle Lake, Butterfield Lake, West Fox Lake, East Fox Lake, Kego Lake, and Mitchell Lake:
Possibly related posts:
- Buy a Pequot Lakes Lake Home or Lakeshore Cabin Pequot Lakes lakeshore properties for sale: Browse ALL Pequot Lakes...