Check out some Pine County homes on rivers:
Ok, so I don’t recommend leaving multiple lines out in the river. That’s illegal. However, if you enjoy other criminal activities, you can buy riverfront homes at a price so low, it will feel just like stealing. Buying Kettle River homes in Pine County is just like taking candy from a baby! Hopefully the sellers won’t cry at closing!
At the time of this post, there were only six homes on Kettle River for sale; according to Northstar Regional MLS, the average asking price was only $257,933! Why are theses prime MN riverfront properties so cheap? I have absolutely no idea! It’s not because there is anything wrong with the properties or the river for that matter. Maybe it is because it is a buyer’s market, but it is probably due to a harmonic convergence or kink in the time-space fabric of the cosmos.
Seriously, though, with such a small number of MN riverfront homes for sale, the prices can’t possibly last, nor will the listings for that matter. Call us at 612-296-0007 for any information before six other people do.
Oh, and the fish? Find out how to catch smallmouth bass in the Kettle River.
Incoming search terms:
- Snake River property for sale Pine County Minnesota
- cabin real estate in kettle river
- kettle river pine county property for sale
- lower Tamarack River property for sale Pine County
- Snake River property woodland Minnesota
Possibly related posts:
- Pine River Lake Homes and Lakeshore Cabins in the Whitefish Chain This little spot on the Cass County map can only...