Fabulous Minnesota lakeshore townhome at 1266 Tealwood Place, Long Lake, MN. $499,900
This home is sold! Sorry. Find all active Minnesota real estate listings here.
End unit luxury home with easy access to Highway. Attached two car garage and plenty of extra guest parking too!
Excellent views of lakeshore from deck of this luxury townhome.
Carefree home ownership plus carefree Minnesota lakeshore real estate lifestyle. Let someone else take care of the snow, lawn, outside maintenance, the dock, AND shoreline! Life doesn’t get any easier than this! Incredible views of Long Lake, complete with blazing purple and orange sunsets! Best of all, you don’t have to drive very far, either. Convenient location with easy access to Highway 12.
- Two bedrooms
- Four baths, including full master with whirlpool, double vanity, and separate shower.
- Two car attached garage
- Approximately 1954 finished square feet
- Large exercise room
- Double decks with commanding views of woods and water
- Two fireplaces, including one in the master suite
- Vaulted ceilings
- Double skylight
- Redone from top to bottom
- New stainless steel appliances
- All new carpet
- Double deck PLUS a screened porch means you can enjoy Long Lake from every level of the home.
- Walk down to the dock and your boat
- Association fee is $975 per quarter
- End unit surrounded by tall hardwoods
- Orono school district 278
- Real estate taxes are $4056 per year
- A great place to live the good life.
Pass-thru to kitchen. New carpet and paint throughout!
Living room with fireplace and double walkout to large deck!
Note new stainless steel appliances!
Master suite with fireplace and big private deck!
Family room with double walkout to screened in porch.
View from walkout level.
Path to lakefront.
Your kids and grandkids will love this place. If you buy this place, your relatives will visit you all the time. Even the ones you really don’t like very much.
If you are lazy and you like to fish, this is your place! Lunkers lurk in Long Lake!
View of Long Lake from your dock.
Long Lake is 261 acres with a maximum depth of 33 feet, and a mean depth of 12 feet. Good sized bluegills and crappies abound almost everywhere in this lake, but the best place to catch them is on the east side of the lake, near the inlet on the north end. Bright jigs with crawlers or waxworms are recommended. Troll for pike with sucker minnows. Bass like spinnerbaits here. Walleye will hit on black leeches. When water levels are good, many nice sized walleyes will pass from Minnetonka to Long Lake.
Don’t miss out! This property is special! Make an offer!
Call me at 612-296-0007.
Incoming search terms:
- stone bay builders mn
- stone bay of orono mn
- are there rentals available in stone bay orono mn
- lake front townhomes in minnesota
- price history stone bay of orono
Possibly related posts:
- Long Lake Minnesota lakeshore property offered at 50K discount! Big price reduction on 1266 Tealwood Place, Long Lake MN....