Sundown over Lake Calhoun, Minneapolis MN.
- ageekwithacamera. Seems like a lot of the shots are from the Duluth area, perhaps including Early Summer Camping.”
- 640×480.net. Can’t figure out too much about who does this blog, but there is a ginormous number of wonderful photos, including one of this woman.
- Bill’s Photo Gallery. From Duluth area. See “Moose Lake MN.”
- Rad Brad Photos. Seems to be a lot of Minnesota photos here, like “Pelicans.” Hard to stop looking at.
- Moeview. Particularly good photos like “Old Stars.”
- pmPilgrim. Local photoblogger. Work speaks for itself, i.e. posts like Hangin’ On.
- Shifting Pixel. Professional photographer. Here’s a photo of Lake Superior.
- gholmes. Photoblog by former operator of US Air Force Photo Lab. Visit “St. Louis River.”
- janellestreed. Poet and wedding photographer turned out to be a nature photographer. Check out this photo of a loon.
I wish I had photos like this on my Minnesota real estate pages.