2611 Brighton AVe NE
Notice: This one is SOLD! Sold Price: $210,000 Sorry. View all Minneapolis homes currently for sale here!
If you are looking for a classic Twin Cities MN bungalow, look no further. The above photos speak for themselves. Here is a property with “soul.”
However, it’s got a kitchen that’s as modern as anything you will find in Twin Cities suburbia! Check out that sink, custom cabs, center island, and tiled floors. But do you really think that you will find country-sized eat in kitchen somewhere out in the ‘burbs’
I know you won’t find a new home that has a nice nursery built right into the master like this.
This sweet little Northeast Minneapolis home was built in the 1920’s. This was a time when MInnesota home builders still showed pride in craftsmanship. This was a time when stucco was used properly and was allowed to breathe. They didn’t have moisture problems with stucco homes like they do now!
Wow. Check out those built-ins.
Minneapolis is very green this time of year, and this back yard and patio is no exception!
Property feature summary:
- Three bedrooms
- One bath
- Built in 1924
- Approximately 1352 finished square feet of old-time charm
- Real estate taxes are approximately $2302
- Fabulous kitchen
- Custom cabinets galore
- Big center island
- Big formal dining room with built-ins and crown molding
- Huge eat-in kitchen
- Tile floors
- Crown moulding
- Huge office
- Hobby room hideaway that walks out into backyard sanctuary.
- Be sure to tour this home so you can check out the wonderful built-in buffet. You know you want to move back to Minneapolis! You miss the trees, parks, sidewalks, lakes, bike trails, entertainment, professional sports, and fine old homes like this one.
Warning: If you see this home, you will buy it. Bring your checkbook.
Tags: minneapolis real estate