Wow! Check it out! Strategically built in a neighborhood of 500k homes to support your value and protect your investment. The fact that it is in the Wayzata school district doesn’t hurt, either. Spankin’ clean. Peaceful Plymouth townhome neighborhood. It’s incredible, clean, big, and affordable!
See more Plymouth homes for sale here!
Property Features Summary
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms, including a master with separate shower and whirlpool tub
- Double garage
- Nice trees
- Serene neighborhood
- Association is professionally managed and well-run
- Approximately 1693 square feet finished
- Built in 1980
- Taxes on this Plymouth MN townhome are cheap! Only $2681, which ain’t bad considering that is unit boasts Wayzata schools! ISD 284 is in high demand and has a reputation for academic excellence
- Sunny kitchen window
- Multiple phone lines
- Bus service close by
- Tiled floors
- Lofty vaulted ceilings
- Loaded with upgrades
- This unit is a walkout!
Call to see it! The nice townhomes always sell first!
Find out more about Plymouth MN real estate.
Incoming search terms:
- wayzata school district
- wayzata central school townhomes for rent
- homes for sale in wayzata school district
- Townhomes for rent in Wayzata school district
- Kingswood Townhouses Wayzata Minnesota
Possibly related posts:
- Spotless Plymouth MN town home for sale. Wayzata school district! 5025 Garland Lane North, Plymouth MN $198,900! This one is...