See more Rush Lake lakeshore property for sale (as available.)
Own a Rush Lake lakeshore home or cabin on the Whitefish Chain and own some of the most coveted lakefront property in Crow Wing County, if not the entire state of Minnesota.
Why? Here are just a few reasons:
- Water sports of all types. Own Rush Lake lakeshore and enjoy boating, skiing, swimming, and fishing. In the winter, you can put your snowmobile and ice fishing house to good use. This large body of water in the Whitefish Chain of Lakes is a whopping 847 acres, and is fully recreational.
- Good water quality. Rush Lake is classified as mesotrophic, bordering oligotrophic, and water quality remains relatively clear through the worst part of summer. The Trophic State Index (TSI) of this lake is 40. Rush Lake is phosphorus-limited, which means algal growth is limited. Water flows in from Lower Whitefish Lake, and there is a navigable culvert for outlet to Cross Lake.
- Peace and Quiet. Rush Lake is surrounded by forest. There is no public access.
- Shoreline quality. According to Crow Wing County documents, there are no invasive aquatic species. The shoreline is very irregular, providing plenty of structures that make good fishing spots.
- Fish. Northern pike fishing is good, and walleyes in abundance.
Homes on Rush Lake
At the time of this post, there were only 12 Rush Lake lakeshore properties for sale, including affordable cottages in the mid 200’s and a 16 acre wooded waterfront property with 2600 feet of sandy lakeshore.