This South Minneapolis property is clean as a whistle and as cute as a “bug’s ear!”
This one is SOLD! Sorry. However, you can see ALL ACTIVE Minneapolis real estate listings at this link.
This one is impeccable! You won’t have to do a thing except move your stuff in. You won’t even have to clean!
- Two very nice bedrooms
- One absolutely adorable bath
- Built in 1932
- 874 finished square feet. Don’t let that number fool you! This one utilizes space well!
- Sparkling hardwood narrow plank oak floors
- Vintage windows
- Open floor plan
- Remodeled kitchenwith snack bar and an eating area.
- Forced air natural gas heat
- Central air
- High demand Nokomis Park View addition!
- Close to parks, light rail, convenience shopping, parkways, and more.
- Kitchen window
- Tiled floors
- Kitchen appliances are included!
Incoming search terms:
- turn key properties in minneapolis
Possibly related posts:
- South Minneapolis Property is an Optical Illusion! Don’t let a drive-by viewing of this South Minneapolis property...