5226 15th Ave So Minneapolis MLS 3149984 $349,900
Proudly marketed by IBR.
THIS HOME HAS SOLD! SORRY! CLICK TO SEE ALL ACTIVE LISTINGS FOR MINNESOTA HOMES.
This one is a “ten” that’s dressed to kill! Premium updates and upgrades throughout!
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Master suite with vaulted ceilings and radiant heat!
- Master bath has jacuzzi plus shower
- Remodeled kitchen with maple cabs, stainless steel appliances
- Huge deck
- Hardwood floors
- 1778 square feet finished
- Real estate taxes are $3776
• Repainted all rooms and ceilings on first level
• Repainted master bedroom suite and bath
• Sanded and refinished hardwood flooring in kitchen
• Finished laundry room (sheetrock walls, install vinyl flooring and heavy duty shelves)
• Main level bathtub and sink resurfaced
• Resurfaced and stained deck
• Created basement workshop
• Tiled main level bathtub surround (left original 1931 floor tile intact)
• Remodeled kitchen:
• Installed maple and glass cabinets, new countertop and extra deep sink
• Installed stainless steel appliances
• Updated electrical and installed recessed lighting
• Added sliding glass door to backyard
• New garage door and opener installed
• Soundproofing completed by MAC (Minneapolis Airport Commission), reconditioned windows, installed high efficiency storm windows
• Air conditioning installed by MAC
• Complete second story build out and remodel:
• Addition of large double dormer
• New large easement windows
• New Armstrong cherry composite floor with in-floor radiant heating
• Added large and extra deep closet with mirrored sliding doors
• Created 3 kneewall storage spaces
• Built new sound and heat-insulated roof
• Created small study/computer area with built-in desk
• Replaced all roof shingles
• Entire house and garage re-stuccoed
• Finished basement:
• Replaced existing heating pipes with copper pipes and created 4 heating zones
• Insulated and sheetrocked walls
• Raised flooring and carpeted main room
• Built wall-to wall bookshelves
• Built cherry topped wall with build-in saltwater fish tank
Compare to other Minneapolis MLS listings and you will be back to make your offer!
Back to Minneapolis real estate…
Possibly related posts:
- Burnsville MN Colonial Home for Sale 3117 Chelsea Court, Burnsville MN $348,500 <font size=”7″ color=”red”><strong>SOLD</strong</font> Please...