5025 Garland Lane North, Plymouth MN
This one is sparkles! Impeccable Orrin Thompson townhome is located in ISD 284 and not too far from the Wayzata High School! Young, gorgeous, loaded,
See all active Plymouth MN townhome listings at this link.
and dressed to the “nines!” Looks like a supermodel, too!
Check this out:
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Two car attached, insulated garage for comfort, convenience, and security
- Sunny southern exposure drenches the entire home in sunlight!
- Open floor plan PLUS nine foot ceilings.
- Acres of sunny windows and custom wood blinds on all of them!
- Mint condition carpet boasts upgraded pad. Take your shoes off to feel it!
- Upgraded designer lighting for accent and style!
- Wood laminate floors.
- Nobody smoked in here.
- Light, bright, shiny kitchen with all appliances, including self-clean oven, built-in microwave, porecelain sink, huge GE fridge with ice, and 42″ tudor solid oak picture-frame cabinets galore. Plenty of room for everything. Moen faucet and snack bar.
- Only four years old.
- Deck off of dining area for sneaking a smoke or a brew!
- Low association fees include everything!
Call for details on square footage, taxes, and association! This one is clean! Move right in! Your in-laws will approve! Your dad will give you the down payment. He wants you out of the basement! It’s a great market for buying. Rates are low! This is a good price. It’s a “no-brainer.”
Possibly related posts:
- Plymouth Town Home in Wayzata School District! Only $239,900 Wayzata Schools! Wow! Check it out! Strategically built...
Tags: plymouth real estate