According to a report released by the MAAR, Lennar was the Minneapolis-St. Paul MN regions top builder for the year 2007. The report was based on a recent survey conducted by the BATC (Builders Association of the Twin Cities.)
This determination was made according to gross annual revenue reported by responding builders. Lennar claimed over $330 million in gross annual revenue from 891 units closed during 2007. It was also the top producer for the year 2006.
Here are the top 5 builders (by gross revenue in 2007) for the region:
1) Lennar – Minneapolis/St. Paul ($330 million)
2) Centex Homes—Minnesota ($168.7 million)
3) D.R. Horton—Minnesota ($161 million)
4) K. Hovnanian Homes ($121.8 million)
5) Ryland Homes—Twin Cities ($109.3 million)
The Builders Assocation of the Twin Cities was established to foster professionalism and quality in the home building industry. The organization now includes subcontractors, remodelers, material providers, and other related industry professionals. The organization requires members to adhere to a strict code of ethics, and to adhere to Minimum Performance Standards, in addidion to rules, regulations, continuing education, and licensing requirements stipulated by Minnesota state law.
Incoming search terms:
- best builders in twin cities
- top home builders mn
- top home builders in twin cities mn
- top home builders in mn
- top buliders in minneapolis mn
Possibly related posts:
- Minnesota Arrowhead Region climbs on board! On Monday, December 3rd, the Northstar Regional MLS announced that...