10444 167th St W Lakeville MN $319,900
Light, bright, sunny, and clean Lakeville Minnesota home across the street from Rolling Oaks Park.
PLEASE NOTE! THIS HOME IS SOLD. SORRY. BUT DON’T WORRY, WE HAVE MORE!
SEE ALL ACTIVE LISTINGS HERE.
- Four bedrooms (three bedrooms on same level)
- Four bathrooms (includes 3/4 private master bath)
- Across street from Rolling Oaks Park and close to Highway 35
- Open and spacious floor plan
- Vaulted ceilings
- Real vaulted ceilings
- New carpet
- New paint
- New lighting
- Large deck
- Nice trees
- Refinished windows, cabinets, and doors
- New roof
- Eat-in kitchen plus dining room
- Real hardwood floors in kitchen, foyer, dining, and living rooms
- All appliances
- Air to air exchanger
- Rolling Knolls subdivision
- Lakeville school district (194)
- Approximate finished square footage is 2150
- About 0.25 acres
- Real estate taxes are 2895
- Built in 1994
Call 612-296-0007 today so you don’t miss out on the next great opportunity to afford Lakeville real estate at a great price.
Incoming search terms:
- modified two story
- modified two story remodel
- remodel modufied two story homes
- what is a modified 2 sty
- what is modified two story
Possibly related posts:
- Totally updated and upgraded home. Best value on Lakeville MN MLS. 10385 166th St W Lakeville MN MLS #3390015 $259,900 Proudly...